Contract must haves
Once the decision is made and you are signing a contract with your Wedding Planner, ensure you have the following:
- Today’s Date
- Wedding Date (and time if you know it)
- Wedding Planner name
- Wedding Planner Contact Info – address, telephone, email, etc.
- Bride & Groom Names
- Bride & Groom’s Contact Info – address, telephone, email, etc.
- Conditions –role of the wedding planner and restrictions
- Wedding Planner’s Compensation –total fees, initial deposit and payment schedule
- Description of Services
- Terms – include liability and legal issues
- Cancellation/Change/Refund Policy
- ‘Act of God’ clause
- Signatures of all parties involved
Don’t forget to get your copy and remember to have any modifications in writing and witnessed by all parties.